- Distinguished Professor.
- International & National Lecturer.
- Seminar & Workshop Leader.
- Founder and Director, Seven Springs Institute for Healing of Emotional and Behavioral Dysfunction.
She has held several ranking academic, consultative, public health, and government positions a few of which are listed below.
- Distinguished Professor and Research Professor
Forest Institute of Professional Psychology
- Chief, Division of Community Pediatrics
and Associate Professor of Pediatrics
The Medical School, University of Toronto, Canada
- Consultant, Division of Research
World Health Organization, Geneva Switzerland
- Clinical Professor of Pediatrics
The Medical School, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Medical Director, Interagency Programs for Children
and Regional Medical Consultant
US Department of Health Education and Welfare
USA National Perinatal Association
USA National & Regional Head Start Programs
- Director Maternal and Child Health
Buffalo and Erie County, New York, USA
- Associate Professor or Pediatrics
New York State University, Buffalo, New York, USA
- Chairperson, New York State Task Force on Health Manpower
The Governors Office, Albany, New York, USA
First People to People Pediatric Delegation to USSR from USA
- Liverpool University. U.K.
- Royal College of Physicians, England
and Diploma in Child Health
- Royal College of Surgeons, England
- London University U.K.
Diploma in Psychological Medicine
- Liverpool University U.K.
Diploma in Public Health
- Yale University U.S.A.
Fellow, Department of Pediatrics and Child Psychiatry
- American Board of Pediatrics;
- American Academy of Pediatrics;
Fellow of (F.A.A.P.)
- New York State U.S.A.
Medical Mental Health Specialist
- Great Minds of the 21st Century
limited to 1,000 includees
- Who's Who in Medicine and Healthcare
- The World Who's Who of Women
for several past editions, including the current 15th edition
- Diploma of Achievement for Volume of 2,000 International Scientists 2010
- International Register of Profiles
- International Who's Who in Community Service
- American Biographical Institute
- Notable Americans
- Community Leaders
- Book of Honor
- Institute of Noetic Sciences
- Fellow; Royal Society of Medicine (F.R.S.M.)
- And others
- International Peace Prize of the United Cultural Convention 2011
- Several major grants for research, education, and service in the U.S.A. and Canada
- Nomination for Life Time Achievement Award
- Nomination for Outstanding Intellectuals of the 21st Century
- Nomination for Senior Science Award in Canada
- United Nations Open University Merit of Excellence Award
- D.Sc. (HC) United Nations Open University
- And others
Copyright ©2002-2018, Ursula M. Anderson, M.D. All rights reserved.